Sunday, April 26, 2009

*!* Kate Voegele *!*

So on the 25Th of April. Me and some friend met up at the Kate Voegele concert in Salt Lake. It was pretty fun. She sang a lot of new songs from her up and coming album. I am pretty bummed I think I accidentally erased my memory card half way through the night because when I went to load the pictures on my camera there was only like 10 and a video. I am thinking that it was just that night. At the start of her performance she apologised for everything. I guess that their tour bus broke down on there way to Salt Lake. So they did the show with out some of there gear. It was kind of unplugged I guess you could say but still awesome. The Drummer used a make shift drummer and used a tambourine with his foot it was great. Very impressive. Thank goodness for Kassie posting some pictures online I was able to copy them.

No comments: