Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*!* Plans *!*

So I figured it was time for an update. I am still currently jobless though I am working on getting back into school. Last week I went and talked with someone about getting assistance with school and they told me it looked good but not definite. I go Monday and take my test at bridgerland. Wish me luck! I am looking into the business program there. I am also heading to a concert this Friday. Kate Voegele is going to be in Salt Lake I was unsure at first if I should go and then I thought that I deserved a little fun so I am going to meet up with a few friends it should be a lot of fun. If I can get pictures I will post them. Hope all is well with everyone else. Later !!

1 comment:

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Good luck Randi!!! And yes you deserve some fun! I hope you have a good time.