Thursday, May 28, 2009

*!* Back To School *!*

As Happy Gilmore said, " Back to school back to school to prove to dad that I ain't no fool." Or something close to that. Yes folks I am officially a student again. I start school on the 22ND of June. I am going to bridgerland in their Business Technology Program. I am both excited and nervous. It has been such along time since I have been in school.

Also I took Tango to Petsmart today for a bath and brush. I love it when he gets done he is so shiny and smells so good. It was quite the ordeal starting off. I got there a little late and then he did not want to go with the girl. He started fighting with me and pulling back and then the next thing I know his collar is off and he is running toward the door. I know you are nervous just reading this right. So I take off after him and almost get him but of course that would be to easy right. Correct. The door opens and he is running through the parking lot. At this point my heart is racing I am scared that I am not going to be able to catch him. Where do you think he went. To the lawn were all the other dogs use it as their own personal outhouse. Whew!! I was able to get his collar back on and back into the store. I will say that maybe I should have taken his body language in to account because I did not like the girl that was grooming him. She did not even call me when he was done.

So that is the most recent update I can give. More to come with Harry Potter getting closer!!!!


I have to say that he does look very cute though!!!!

1 comment:

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Oh yes! Harry Potter! I'm reading the book again before the movie comes out. I forgot how much I like the books! So excited.