Sunday, April 5, 2009

*!* Jobless *!*

So on April 1st I officially became jobless. ATK had a reduction in force and my name was one of the ones that got selected. It sucks is all I can really say right now. It is so strange I have pretty much done the same thing for a little over two years. All last week I kept thinking that I had to get up the next morning to go to work. I am going to sign up for night classes this next week as well I am going to a job seminar. I applied for a job on Friday so all of you who read this keep your fingers crossed for me. Hope all is going well with everyone else. Hope to post something more positive soon.

5 comments:

Shaylyn said...

Good Luck.

Stacy said...

Hey Randi,
That totally stinks. I am sorry. Good luck with your new adventure. Hopefully you'll end up somewhere even better.

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

I'm sorry Randi, I hope things get better for ya.

Jensen's Funny Farm said...

Ok, so I finally got around to watching the Wedding Date. I know you have said that it's your fav. movie for a long time. I thought what a weird idea for a movie. BUT I finally saw over the weekend and I really enjoyed it. I should never have doubted you. When have you ever lead me astray? (It's Jami that's the trouble maker-haha)

Lesa said...

I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you! I know looking for jobs right now is not easy! Good luck!