Wednesday, July 8, 2009

*!* Busy Busy *!*

So as some of you know my younger sister is buying my grandma's house. So of course with any new home you want to make it fit you right. So we have been helping her take down wall paper and tear out carpet. Man is it work. So far we have found a total of 5 different styles of wall paper and in the bed room there was linoleum under neath the carpet in the bedroom. I have pictures but I will have to post them later.

I am almost done with my third week of school and things are coming along. I have recently discovered that I am not a big fan of filing. I know you are probably thinking that is strange just take my word for it it is not fun. I am also doing business math and excel 2007 level 1 just started that one yesterday. I have met some awesome people in the program that have made me feel like I am not new and have been there as long as they have.

On another note. Next week is the much anticipated Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince movie!!! We have ticket for the midnight premiere and have a big group going. Waiting in line has become a tradition for a couple of us. We have done it for all of them. So this year I went on ebay and found a couple of harry potter games that game out with the first movie for us to play while we wait in line. Pictures will be posted next week. You can't believe the costumes some people come in. So look forward to the post next week with the pictures.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

YAY for school! Ok I guess it depends on who ya are. It's good though that you went back... sounds like everything is working out for you! I miss ya girl.

Wild Rasmussen said...

Back to school already... So I was going to come up there but I was able to this week end but I'm planing on go up this summer you will have to give me you phone # so we can hook up. I was trying to make it for Keri Hales wedding but I could make it I really want to go and see every one... will hope to see you soon cindy