Friday, July 24, 2009

*!* Harry Potter *!*

As I promised in my last post I have pictures from Harry Potter. We had a blast! A little back ground of the days events. So I am was just leaving school when I get this text from one of our line buddy's. It said there are people that camped out at University 6. I was like wow now that is dedication. They then told me they were going to go and get in line at stadium 8. So I stopped and got some treats and headed to the theatre but not before doing a drive by. LOL

And of course I took a picture.



So this year we were very disappointed with the management. We have been to many premieres and this time they did not let us in to wait by the door (well not at first) They made us wait out side on the side walk. So we made set up camp lol and had lunch.





So finally between 4:00 and 5:00 they start letting people into the theatre to wait in line but this year told us the we could not bring our chairs. Which let me tell you sucked. My butt was so not happy. So as the night went on everyone started getting silly Jami, Madi, Lisa, and Becca started making funny faces with part of a styro foam cup. Madi we now call our own little "worm tail"









Once we got into the theatre someone had found an awesome buy at the D.I. The sorting hat from the movie. He let us borrow it to take pictures. So here is a bunch of everyone getting sorted.









So sorry for the lengthy post and mummblings but we did have a lot of fun.

No comments: