Thursday, February 5, 2009

*!* Fun Times *!*

So the last couple of weeks have been busy I have had two baby showers a jazz game and a a couple of sister's nights out. So I will start with the sister's nights So last weekend I hung out with my sister and we went out to a movie and dinner. Movie Twilight which was my second time watching it and it wasn't so bad the second time I was not so critical of it ( I still like the book better). Then we went out to eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory Mmmm My favorite place to eat. The other sister's night was a few weeks ago and I went with my other sister to see Bride Wars I liked it it was very cute. So the Jazz game was fun. I got the ticket from work and got to watch the game from one of the suits. Some of the girls I work with got to go as well and we got down there a little early so we went to the gateway and went shopping. I found a new favorite shop. It is body works so it you like lotions and smelly good things I recommend it. The Baby shower's were a couple of weeks a part but fun. Elisha is due in March and Robin is expecting this month. I am excited for you both.

3 comments:

Wild Rasmussen said...

Randi Jo How the heck sre you this is Cindy Belew!!! I was looking at the class of 98 blog and seen you have a bolg I can't belive that I found you. It s so good to know that you are doing great.. you will have to check me and my crew out on my blog I'm going to add you to my freind list so that I can stay in touch with you. I was very sad that I couldn't make it to the big 10 year party. I heard it was really fun. Are you in utah still? I would love to see ya when we come up. I was talking with Breand not to long ago and she said a bunch of us should go out to lunch some time when I'm up there but as of right now I don't have any plans to come up there. but I would love to say in touch It have been cool to see everyone thst has a bolg for high school and see then tht way well take care and hope to hear from you love cindy

Shaylyn said...

It sounds like you have done some fun stuff lately...lucky! I also liked the Twilight book better but did enjoy the movie anyway. I like your Harry Potter ticker...I promised Dixon I would take him. Talk to you later, Shaylyn

(Hi, Cindy!)

Cari said...

I had so much fun with you sista!!! We should do it again soon. Love ya!!!