Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2011

So 2011 is moving by so fast. I thought I would write and update who ever is still following this with things going on in life :D

Next week I will be training for a new position. I will be the backup for the shipping department. I am excited to be able to move with in the company and show them that I am willing to work and learn.

As you can see with my new background the last Harry Potter movie is coming out in 73 days lol. Me and a bunch of friends and going out with a bang and are going to camp out.

Other than that nothing much else is new with me. I am excited for the warmer weather. Hope all of you are doing well. I will try to be better about posting.

Later all

2 comments:

Britanie said...

Aw yeah for Harry Potter! Congrats on the new job!

Randi Jo said...

Thanks! I am just finishing up week 3 and it is a nice change from the production floor. I feel like I am able to put some of my schooling to use.

Yes, so very excited for Harry Potter sad that you won't be here for it though.