Sunday, November 23, 2008

*~* TWILIGHT OPENING*~*

So the twilight premiere was Thursday night and a bunch of us went and waited in line to see it. I know you are totally think what troopers. Logan was showing it in two theatres and they were both sold out. I thought that they did an alright job on it. There of course is that occasional spot in most movies that you are like really but all in all the movie was good. They did show a new trailer for Harry Potter and that did make me a little excited.








Angie and Jami were very giggle the entire night



Mouse and Shay good to go




Wow! Our row was thirsty!!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Hi Randi Jo,
I have misgivings about going to see this movie because it took Harry Potter's place but a lot of people said it wasn't half bad. Maybe Sarah and me will go see sometime.

Jensen's Funny Farm said...

that was a super fun night!!