Friday, October 31, 2008

~~Happy Halloween~~

This year I did not do anything great! My costume was just out of bed. I know clever. I joined the Garrett clan at the church for trunk-or-treat. The young kids looked so cute!!! We had Little Bo-Peep with her sheep. The older girls were 80's something???? Lots of fun though.



These 80's girls had way to much energy!!!

We even had an Angel and a Devil!!














Little Bo-Peep With her sheep!!! How cute are they












I bought this costume for Tango last year but used it again this year is he not the cutest Bat "Dog" you have seen!!

1 comment:

Shaylyn said...

Randi, Thanks for inviting me to your blog. IT's nice to see aht you are up to. I didn't see you at trunk-or-treat but I was hurrying! My blog address is

http://justmomandtheboys.blogspot.com/

Talk to you later. Shaylyn